ASUS has launched the third version of ROG that is better than the previous two models. Its gaming experience is much smoother and faster compared to the first two.
Although the phone is expensive it is justifiable because it has been upgraded. The phone is obviously better but it has some flaws in it too. ROG (Republic of Gamers) is a phone that is specifically designed for gamers, keeping the gaming experience in mind. Let’s look at the characteristics of the ROG3 phone.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus 5G SoC:- which gives the phone a performance advantage and going ahead with simple Snapdragon 865. 3.1 GHz and 10% GPU increase to 670 MHz
- Handset: – According to HotHardware, it is the speediest Android handset they have ever tested. It contains intelligent software controls and add-ons for the better gaming experience.
- AMOLED Display size is 6.59 inches and has a resolution of 2340 into 1080. The ROG3 phone has 144Hz refresh quality and 391 pixels per inch.
- Bezels: – Yes, it has a bezel maybe for better grip and avoids by mistake touches. It is on the top and bottom of the phone making the phone look taller and thinner. It gives a cleaner finish as well.
- Accessories: – The delivery box contains an adapter of 30W, charger for 6,000 mAh battery, USB-C cable, and USB-C to 3.5mm dongle. A few stickers and rubber inserts for USB. There are some add-ons given if you want to buy them.
- Cameras: – Front camera is 24 megapixel and in the back there are triple-lens. One of 64 megapixels, 13 megapixels ultra-wide angle, and 5 megapixels macro lens.
The ROG3 phone is delicate so be careful while using it and is only available in black color. There are two prices 49,999 for 8GB and 12GB for 57,999.
According to some, there are certain flaws with the camera or headphones but overall it is definitely good. Certain features are definitely will bring you joy only if you are a hardcore gamer and the price wouldn’t matter to you.
Features Source: hothardware.com