If you are the type of person who wants to spend as little time as you can in the kitchen (I’m that person too!) then you probably need something known as a double oven gas range. What’s that? Double oven combines two features in one that is heating and cooking your food at the same time. It is perfectly suitable for those who do not have much space for kitchen appliances or big families and of course the one I mentioned above. We are here to help you in finding the best double oven gas range with our top picks.
You will get to see not only our top picks but also we will try to clear all your doubts about a oven gas range. An oven can end up being the most expensive appliance in your kitchen so you should know everything before buying the best oven gas range.
A double oven gas range can be defined as a big oven comprising of two chambers giving you the advantage of cooking more than one dish using different temperatures. A gas range means the fuel type and a gas hookup is required to install in this gas range. Do not mistake it for a double wall oven as this contains an oven at the top. This means it cannot be fitted into the wall directly instead it is installed between the open kitchen cabinets for easy use. It also means that the oven will be comparatively smaller in size than the double wall oven.
- Though a double oven gas range can cost a little extra it saves a lot of your time. You will benefit best when your friends and family come to visit you and you do not have enough time to cook that is when this double oven gas range comes to your rescue.
- Not only your time will be saved, but you will also end up saving a lot of energy when you buy a double oven gas range.
- You can easily maintain things because of its temperature monitoring system. You can check the level of heating in each chamber through this system. A lot of double oven gas ranges come with this feature.
- Some double oven gas ranges come with more than two features. To say it more clearly- some offer the feature of preparing your appetizers and main meals at the same time.
- A double oven gas range might perform two functions but gives you so many benefits.
Our Top Picks
We have made a list of the best double oven gas range so that you just have to select the one that best suits your needs
1. Thor Kitchen 48 inch Freestanding Pro-Style Double Oven Professional Gas Range with 6.8 Cu. Ft. Oven, 6 Burners 1 Griddle, in Stainless Steel – LRG4807U + LP Conversion Kit
This 48-inch oven gas range is suitable for people who live in joint families. The size of your kitchen doesn’t matter when you are thinking of buying this because it is suitable for all kitchen sizes.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 47.88 x 27.4 x 37.2 inches
- It comes with up to five burners at a time so you can cook a lot of dishes at one and heat other ones too. Cook bacon in one, vegetable soup in another, and make omelets on the burner beneath them.
- The black and grey color perfectly blends with all your other kitchen appliances.
- Easy surface cleaning with drip pans.
2. Verona Prestige Series VPFSGG365DSS 36 inch All Gas Range 5 Sealed Burners Double Oven Turbo Convection Stainless Steel
You can call this Verona Prestige Series a heating powerhouse because it comes with so many features at once.
- Made from Italian Stainless Steel with 52,000 BTU output.
- Say goodbye to your breakfast and dinner rush because this oven gas range makes it possible for you with its five sealed gas burners, two turbo-electric convection fans, and continuous grates.
- The main oven capacity is 2.4 cubic feet, height is 14″, width is 18″, depth is 17″, second oven capacity is 1.5 cubic feet with a height of 14″, width 11″, and depth 17″.
3. ZLINE 48″ 6.0 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range with Gas Stove and Electric Oven with Color Options (RA48) (Gloss Red)
Look at ZLINE 48 inch double oven gas range and by look at we mean, you can look at your snacks and meals getting prepared through its visible glasses. For those who decide if their dish is cooked properly or not by looking at its color then it is perfect for them.
- Dimensions: 28 x 48 x 36 inches
- It has other features like electronic spark ignition, gas cooking, and stay-put hinges.
- Give a modern touch to your kitchen at an affordable range.
- Make your dishes, as well as your kitchen, look beautiful.
- You can have great control over temperatures with its electric spark ignition.
4. Cosmo COS-EPGR486G 48 in. Slide-In Freestanding Double Gas Range with 6 Sealed Burner & Griddle Cooktop, Cast Iron Grates and Primary Convection Oven in Stainless Steel, 48 inch
This double oven gas range by Cosmos is the perfect fit for your kitchen. You can get creative in the kitchen with this product because of its several features.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 6 sealed burners and 1 griddle make it easy for you to cook for your family or your guests.
- Two 18,000 BTU burners, two 12,000 BTU burners, two 9,000 BTU burners, and 15,000 BTU griddle.
- Fan assisting heat element evenly distributes the heat while preparing the food. The cold oven spots will be removed through this feature.
- Other features include convection bake, broil, convection broil, bake.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Are double oven gas ranges worth their prices?
If you and your family love to have a full-packed meal including desserts then the oven gas range is worth investing in as it will save a lot of your time.
2. Do the double oven gas range save energy?
Yes, they save time as well as energy.
For the latest updates and recommendations visit Instachronicles