Living in the United States of America is a dream of many people. If you are a US citizen, you might be familiar with the struggles of living there like finding a good outfit or a place to live! The struggle is real because there are so many good options to choose from. Choosing good appliances for your kitchen is another big challenge. So if you are surfing the internet to find the best 36-inch gas range for your kitchen then you have come to the right place, my dear reader.
You might be wondering how do we know that these are the best available in the market. We know because we have compared every product very thoroughly and came to pick the best ones. Go on to read our reviews on the list of the best 36-inch gas range available in the market.
1. LYCAN Stainless Steel 5 Italy Sabaf Burners 36 Inch Gas Range Cooktops Heavy Duty RV Stovetop with Metal Knobs LP conversion kit included
LYCAN made it to the top of the list of the best 36-inch gas range because of its multifunctionality. It lets you cook 5 dishes at the same time because of its super-quality ITALY SABAF burners. You will not only save your time but also fulfill your hunger before it dies.
- Performance Burners: Middle (1,7000 BTU), Right & Left Front (10,200 BTU), Left rear (6,000 BTU), Right Rear (3,400 BTU).
- Sturdy Metal Knobs will let you control the flame manually if you are not a fan of digital buttons.
- Its flawless stainless steel makes it easy for you to clean so that you are spending your precious time enjoying meals. It is rust-proof too.
- Burner Type: Gas
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel
- Dimensions: 36 x 20.1 x 2.36 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
2. Cosmo COS-F965NF 36 in. Dual Fuel Range with 5 Gas Burners, Electric Convection Oven with 3.8 cu. ft. Capacity, 8 Functions, Black Porcelain Interior in Stainless Steel
Whether you want to perform some processes that require high heat like searing, boiling, frying, or processes that require low simmer like delicious and delicate sauces with its 5 high-performance burners and heavy-duty constructions. COSMO is famous for making the best 36-inch gas range in the US Market and you will not be disappointed trust us.
- Made from 430-grade stainless steel and heavy-duty cast-iron grates for heat distribution and retention.
- 18,000 BTU Burner (x1), 7,000 BTU Burners (x2), 8,500 BTU Burner (x1) and 5,000 BTU Burner (x1).
- Easy to clean because of fingerprint-resistant.
- Modern European Design blends effortlessly with your other kitchen items.
- Power Source: Gas Powered
3. Frigidaire Gallery 36 Inch Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop, 5-Burner Range with Liquid Propane Cooktop Conversion Kit, FGGC3645QS
The best 36-inch gas range by Frigidaire weighs 50 pounds and comes with 5 high-performance burners. The stainless steel finish gives it a classy look which goes well with all of your other kitchen appliances.
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 36 x 4.63 inches
- Fuel type: Gas
- Burner Type: Sealed
- Easy to clean
- Right front burner: 12, 000 BTU
- Right rear burner: 5, 000 BTU
4. ZLINE 36 in. Rangetop with 6 Gas Burners (RT36)
ZLINE has come with its best 36-inch gas range that has 6 gas burners. The stainless steel finish is so shiny and smooth that it makes it easy for you to clean. Its high-quality burners are handcrafted and imported directly from Italy.
- Cooking power ranges from 4,000 to 18,000 BTU.
- Detachable burners for easy cleaning.
- Exceptional strength to weight ratio and extremely durable.
- Made from premium alloy.
- Dimensions: 36 x 27.5 x 8 inches
- Burner Type: Open
5. 36 Inch Built-In Gas Cooktop, thermometer Gas Range top with 5 High-Efficiency SABAF Burners, 304 Stainless Steel Gas Hob with Flame Out Protection, NG/LPG Convertible
Coming 5th on the list of a 36-inch gas range, it comes with five 2nd generation ITALY SABAF burners. It will only take one minute to clean, no more than that. Thermometers always try to deliver quality over quantity and they proved it with this gas cooktop.
- Takes only 5 minutes to install.
- Dimensions: 36” W × 20.67” D × 1.73” H
- Two gas supply options: 42,500BTU power to natural gas (pre-installed) and liquid propane gas (conversion kit for LPG included).
- Suitable for every space such as mobile home or big kitchen.
- 1×13,000-BTU wok burner, 1×10,300-BTU rapid burner, 2×7,000-BTU semi-rapid burner, 1×4,000-BTU auxiliary burner. Each burner provides even heat for perfect cooking.
- Thermocouple flameout protection technology (FFD) automatically turns off the gas by detecting when there is no flame ensuring great safety for your family.
- Voltage- 120 volts.
6. Frigidaire FGEC3648US Gallery Series 36 Inch Electric Smoothtop Cooktop in Stainless Steel
Frigidaire has come with another best 36-inch gas range but it is a little different from the one mentioned previously because it is electric. It weighs only 40 pounds so you can easily carry it while rearranging your kitchen. There will be mess-free cooking with its electronic technology. Beware, don’t even put water on it by mistake because electricity hates water (we all know that). If you have never used an electric cooktop before then there are chances you might do it that’s why we warned you.
- Dimensions: 40.5 x 24 x 6.5 inches
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Wattage: 3200 watts
- Control Type: Mechanical
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Why should I buy a 36-inch gas range?
The 36-inch gas range is multi-functional because you can cook more than two dishes at a time and it comes to your rescue when you have to cook for a lot of people at a time.
2. Is the 36-inch gas range big in size?
If you have a small kitchen then this might be not the best choice for you as they will take up a lot of space in your kitchen. However, electric gas ranges are smaller in size than the normal ones.
3. Are the burners detachable?
It depends from brand to brand. Some brands provide detachable burners for easy cleaning while some provide sealed burners.
4. Won’t I get confused because there are so many knobs?
No there will be no confusion as you will get a manual guide when you purchase the product. There will be steps to guide you so that you can easily use them.
5. Is the electric gas range better than the usual ones?
Both gas ranges are perfect in their ways. It depends on you what you want to buy.
For more details and updates visit instachronicles.