Life is coming back to its chase slowing. Young children are returning to school now with the on-going pandemic of COVID-19. There are a lot of concerns with parents after sending their kids to school. With the proper equipment and knowledge about precautions. Small children are under the eye of all but students from high school are not keeping up with guidelines. This is causing a regular case of students falling into the lap of a pandemic.
TMZ released a photo of a little girl attending preschool in Camarillo, CA. She was wearing a plastic face shield with rainbow flair. She wore it to protect herself from coronavirus. In the image, we can also see a little island at her desk while she was following social distancing. She was having a little bottle with ‘Little Mermaid.’ Now that the kids are going back, kids with shields and social distancing are making them look cute.
Guidelines are given to the school.
Schools are definitely an important part of everyone’s lives. Infrastructure and communities are playing a critical role. The two are supporting whole students to uplift their academic achievement. The guidance is provided to school administrators as they consider how to protect the health, safety, and wellbeing of students, teachers, other school staff, their families, and communities and prepare for educating students this fall.
- Asking everyone to keep up with social distancing.
- Keep up with cloth face coverings, hand hygiene.
- Maintain healthy environments cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
- Make a routine test for all staff and teachers to keep the children safe.
- Keep a healthy environment and make decisions to stop all possible ways to spread the virus.
- Educate parents and caregivers on the importance of monitoring for and responding to the symptoms of COVID-19 at home.