The world was captivated by apocalypse manufacturing when they unveiled the Ram 1500 TRX 6×6, aka “Warlord”. Previously no changes had been made to this already monster’s Supercharged Hemi. But for its very first one set to go up to auction during Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale company took things further and cranked that supercharged engine from 797 horsepower as much agent charger hellcat redeye!
Apocalypse Warlord: A 6×6 Ram 1500 TRX
The Apocolypse 6×6 Warlord is a super-truck unlike any other as it features the company’s custom, patented tandem axle technology that evenly distributes 797 horsepowers to each of its three axles at all times. The machine has six 37 inch mud terrain tires wrapped around 20″ bronze-colored SJF wheels designed by Apocalypse Manufacturing for increased traction on soft surfaces such as sand or snow Canada’s capital city Ottawa lies just 240 miles North (W)from this beast. There are seven spare sets of tires in the bed. Full-time six-wheel-drive gives this vehicle incredible power and control you have to experience for yourself! Other features on Barrett Jackson edition Apocalypse Warlord include:
- Black and red two-tone leather and suede interior
- Four off-road traction modes as well as custom off-road creation mode capabilities
- Dana 60 rear axle with lockers
- Custom suspension system that includes six active and electric Bilstein shocks along with
- 12,000 lbs. high-capacity towing facilitated by heavy-duty tandem axle
- Safety group
- Power sidesteps
- Keyless entry
- Modern interior techs like backup camera, Bluetooth, navigation, power windows, and door locks
- LINE-X coated 9′ pickup bed
- Four high output KC LED spotlights
I’ve heard there was an offer of $300,000 for the Warlord. But since it’s running at no reserve – that means people will be fighting tooth-and-nail to buy this bad boy before anyone else does! On January 29th from 6 PM until 8 PM MST expect chaos as all sorts try their darndest just so they can get themselves one in the personal garage with ease.
For more details and updates visit instachronicles.