Having a clean and beautiful garden is everyone’s dream. Some people do it for the peace of seeing it later, and some even pursue that as a hobby itself. Garden bushes are the one that brings beauty to the whole garden, but even bushes need a haircut. So here is the ultimate list of gas hedge trimmers.
Gas Hedge trimmers can be a nice investment for increasing the aesthetics of your garden. Trimming the bushes can make your garden look clean and prim, and cutting old branches and leaves may help your bush to grow more. So, buying the best gas hedge trimmers becomes a want for gardening lovers.
We bring out the top 5 best gas hedge trimmers, ranking based on different criteria like blade length, weight, cutting capacity, and other factors, which are important to check while buying the best gas hedge trimmer for you.
1. Husqvarna 966532302 122HD45 Gas Hedge Trimmer
The best option for homeowners, this gas hedge trimmer is lightweight and gives a maximum capacity of cutting the bushes. It only weighs about 11 pounds, so even inexperienced users can use it with ease. Moreover, despite its 2-stroke engine, it produces very little noise. This feature allows you to use it outside without bothering the rest of the neighborhood. It is not incorrect to say that Husqvarna designed it for people who have never used a powered hedge trimmer before because it is very simple to use and handle.
Aside from its user-friendly features, it has all of the functionality that you would expect from a gas-powered hedge trimmer. Its 21 CC, 2-stroke engine is powerful enough for any trimming task in your garden. When compared to other hedge trimmers, its motor is nothing out of the ordinary. The 23-inch dual-sided blade, on the other hand, does the job. This is where the Husqvarna 122HD60 comes in. The Husqvarna 122HD60 distinguishes itself from similar models from other manufacturers.
- Husqvarna 18 in. gas hedge trimmer cuts twigs and shrubs up to 4/5 in. thick
- 21. 7cc, 2-cycle engine delivers the power you need to get the job done fast
- Lightweight 10. 36 lb. design is easy to maneuver
- Low noise engine design reduces noise pollution
- LowVib anti-vibration reduces stress on arms and hands, for more comfortable use
- 18 in. stainless steel, dual-action blade cuts in either direction, allowing you to work more efficiently
Why do we recommend it?
The lightweight and light motor, but with a dual-sided extended blade and features such as least noise output, anti-vibration, and shock-absorbing dampeners, it is clear that the Husqvarna 122HD60 is designed for homeowners who must trim their landscape hedges and shrubs.
2. Poulan Pro PR2322 22-Inch 23cc 2 Cycle Gas Powered Dual Sided Hedge Trimmer.
If you wish to go for a more professional feel or are a professional yourself, this one might be the right gas hedge trimmer for you. The 23 cc motor in the PR2322 is the most powerful option on the market. This powerful motor, combined with 22-inch dual-sided serrated blades, produces enough power to cut through thick twigs and shrubs. The trimmer’s adjustable 3-position handle allows you to easily operate it in all awkward places.
This one comes at a reasonable cost but could include issues with its bulky nature. Although, the new model has been very lightweight, making the work easier for every consumer.
- Powerful 23cc 2 cycles full crank engine for maximum cutting performance
- Durable dual-action stainless Steel blades cut up to 22″ wide and limbs up to 1″ in diameter
- Rotating handle with comfort grip and advanced anti-vibration for superior comfort, reduced fatigue, and maximum cutting control
- Lightweight design at Only 11.1 lbs
Why do we recommend it?
If you know how to run a motor-controlled trimmer through hedges and shrubs, choose the Poulan Pro PR2322. This gasoline-powered hedge trimmer can cut through any thick greenery that gets in its way. It’s difficult to find another trimmer with such power and blade configurations at such a low price.
3. Echo HCS-2810 20″ 21.2cc Short-Shafted Gas Hedge Trimmer
The biggest issue with gasoline-powered hedge trimmers is them running out of fuel, and the lack of any specific design to keep some extra fuel has always been an issue with hedge trimmer makers. Echo has especially taken care of this constraint in the HC-2810 gas hedge trimmer. It features a 16.5-ounce gas tank that allows you to carry out multiple trimming sessions in a single refill.
It not only trims the tops of your hedges, but the debris shield sweeps away the trimmings as well. With a 21.2cc engine and exclusive RazorEdge blades with 3-sided teeth for longer cutting performance, this lightweight hedge trimmer provides an advanced cut. The operator benefits from the comfort and reduced vibration provided by the rubber front and rear grip.
- 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance.
- Utilizes foam prefilter and felt the main filter for superior engine protection.
- The large rear handle provides comfort and great control.
- 20″ double-sided, double-reciprocating blades provide the best cut quality.
- Large ergonomic front handle with safety guard for increased comfort and control.
Why do we recommend it?
It has a pretty great design, keeping ergonomics in mind, along with a great performance. It is a great pick for gardening lovers, and professionals as well. The motor and larger tank would not leave you disappointed.
4. Tanaka TCH22EBP2 21cc 2-Cycle Gas Hedge Trimmer
While a not-so household brand name, the gas hedge trimmer can be a household name, with the amazing design and great precision in cutting. Tanaka TCH22EBP2 has a 21.1-CC engine with a 24-inch reciprocating blade and a push-and-pull mechanism that can easily cut through thick shrubbery. It is not, however, intended to cut through dry timber. You may be able to remove some brown stems with this method, but it will damage the teeth of the trimmer’s blade.
Tanaka TCH22EBP2 looks like any other modern gas hedge trimmers in terms of design. It has a five-position handle with an ergonomic design that allows users to customize how they use it. Even though it uses the same old pull-cord ignition mechanism, the S-Start feature makes manual starting a breeze.
- Tanaka 21.1cc commercial grade 2-cycle engine for maximum reliability and durability
- 5 position rear handle for maximum comfort and maneuverability
- Forward-facing exhaust prevents burnt hedges
- 24″ commercial dual reciprocating blades. 0.3-liter fuel tank ensures long operating times between each break for refueling
- Purge bulb and S-start technology for smooth, low-effort pull starts
Why do we recommend it?
TCH22EBP2 is as good and effective as any other heavy-duty trimmer, thanks to its powerful motor and long reciprocating blade. Furthermore, its ergonomic adjustable handle and simple start make it ideal for hobbyists.
While buying a trimmer, make sure to get one that ticks all the boxes according to your usability and compatibility. Checking on the factors like engine, fuel capacity, weight, blade capacity, and warranty are important. After all, it is one of the investments for your precious garden.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does a gas hedge trimmer cost?
On average, a trimmer may cost above 100 dollars, and the rate may go up as the features keep adding up. But it doesn’t cost more than 300 and gives the best experience.
2. What should I look for in a gas hedge trimmer?
While buying a gas hedge trimmer, look for the engine quality, fuel capacity, warranty, design, and blade capacity, for these are the ones that conduct the final efficiency of the gas hedge trimmer.
3. Which is better gas or electric hedge trimmer?
While electric ones are light, they have cords, which can hinder work. Gas hedge trimmer gives more efficiency because of fuel engines and cordless design, making it easier to use without the worry of the cord stretch, at a reasonable price.
For more news and information, visit https://instachronicles.com/