Who doesn’t love a great barbeque and grill night? Grilled dishes with your favorite drinks and being with friends, sounds like a fever dream. Well, it could be a reality as well. Gas Griddles are the better option for your gas grill, or even an alternative, for your culinary-inspired kitchen.
And the uses of griddles just don’t stop to barbeques- it can help in making a great breakfast, or a delicious grilled dinner. Working with griddles is very easy, and the recent models have been quite user-friendly for ease of usage. The best gas griddle could stand out in all aspects- size, efficiency, power while being user and environment-friendly.
Here we bring the top gas griddles of 2022, with a guide on what to see before buying the best gas griddle for you.
Factors to Consider.
Before coming to a decision, one should check on all the factors and aspects necessary for the gas griddle to be perfect for you.
The size of the griddle cooking surface affects how many mouths you can feed and where you can feed them. Some are large enough to hold up to a hundred people and necessitate dedicated space. Smaller ones are more portable and easier to transport or store.
Number of Burners
Because of their burners, griddles have cold or hot zones. Having additional burners beneath your griddle surface allows you to heat the entire surface area more thoroughly and quickly. This is useful if you want to cook a large amount of food at the same time.
With more burners, you have more control over the temperature of the griddle. You have a lot of options with more than one burner, but if you’re not cooking a lot of food, you might only need the basics.
Whether you have a large or small griddle, being able to move it easily is beneficial. You might want to move it to a different location for a party or pack it for a camping trip. Some griddles have handles and wheels to make them easier to move.
Surfaces for gas griddles can be made of a variety of materials. Chrome or stainless steel griddles are excellent choices because they are highly resistant to rust damage, which is the number one enemy.
Cheaper options can be made of aluminum or regular steel, but you should look to see if there is a heat-resistant coating added to the griddle surface, which will extend the life of the griddle surface. Thick metal surfaces are preferable to thin ones because they provide better heat distribution.
Many of the foods cooked on a griddle are more delicate and require precise temperature control. Anyone who has ever attempted to cook pancakes understands the significance of this—you don’t want to be serving up burnt offerings with a mushy center.
This is pretty much covered by the fact that it is a gas-powered griddle, and it is far easier than the plates that are frequently seen attached to charcoal grills. Gas griddles will give you the option of thermostatic or manual temperature control.
1. Blackstone 1554 Gas griddle station
This high-quality Blackstone product can be found in many restaurants and poolside resorts. The Blackstone is one of the most durable gas griddles on the market, with stainless steel burners, a black steel frame, and a cold-rolled steel cooktop.
Weighing 120 pounds and measuring 62.5 22 36 inches, it has a massive 720 square inches of flat top grilling surface, four independently controlled stainless steel burners, and an impressive 60,000 BTUs to provide different heat zones. The thick, cold-rolled 7-gauge steel cooking surface retains heat well and allows for more even cooking across the surface.
Why do we like it?
- Blackstone has updated the grease Management on this unit. All units now have the new improved rear grease Management.
- Larger cooking area than most home gas griddles.
- Offers great value per square inch of cooking surface.
- Independent burner controls allow for four different heat zones.
- Great design, easy to install and assemble.
2. Royal Gourmet GB4000 36-inch 4-Burner Flat Top Propane Gas Griddle
This large, 4-burner gas griddle is made by Royal Gourmet, a company based in Georgia, the USA that specializes in outdoor grilling solutions. This gas griddle weighs 125 pounds and measures 63.8′′ 22.4′′ 34.6′′ inches. It has a 3/16 inch thick, cold-rolled steel cooking plate that provides 784 square inches of cooking area, comes pre-seasoned, and is very durable, with a stainless steel control panel.
Four independently controlled stainless steel burners with 13,000 BTUs each provide excellent heat control and different temperature cooking zones across the surface.
Why do we like it?
- Durable stainless-steel control panel with an electronic ignition system that offers a reliable spark at every push.
- Cut the hassle, this grill makes the cleanup a breeze with an efficient grease management system that facilitates effortless cleanup.
- The grease collection drawer under the firebox is large and easy to empty after use.
- Industrial material used for casters makes it easy to move, even on rocky or more rugged terrain.
3. Cuisinart CGG-501 Gourmet Gas Griddle.
This compact unit from well-known appliance manufacturer Cuisinart is another impressive portable flat top grill. It has two burners rather than one, so you can still have different heat zones, and it produces an impressive 20,000 BTUs of heat. The 285 square inch cooking surface and compact footprint make it ideal for cooking a steak dinner on your deck, patio, or while RVing. It weighs 25 pounds and measures 21.00 × 20.50 × 9.00 inches.
It comes in four separate parts and is simple to assemble. Attach the four legs to the painted steel body’s base before placing the thick cold-rolled steel griddle plate on top. Two side handles on the main body make carrying easier.
Why do we like it?
- The gas griddle features a 285 square inch cold-rolled steel cooking surface, best for cooking for parties.
- The griddle features a built-in hose made to work with a 20 lb LP tank, allowing you to cook longer and more efficiently.
- The griddle requires no assembly and can be set up and ready for grilling in under 10 minutes without the need for tools.
- Independent control of each burner offers more versatility.
Gas griddles have many uses, and getting one for your kitchen is thrilling. There is a great variety, starting from eggs in the morning to grilled fish in the dinner, it is a great investment. All you need to do is check on all the factors and get the best gas griddle, which is the most suitable for your kitchen.
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. What is the difference between a gas grill and a gas griddle?
Griddles have a flat surface to cook, while grills consist of ridges or bars with openings in between which allows the food to be cooked by a heat source. Griddle doesn’t require that high temperature.
2. Can you put a griddle on a gas grill?
A griddle is an excellent tool for using on a gas grill because it provides a flat, solid surface atop the grill, preventing food from falling through the grate. Though, if you buy a gas griddle, it may not be possible to put it on the grill, because of the machinery.
3. Does food taste better on a griddle?
A gas griddle gives even temperature to the whole dish you are cooking evenly, giving it an even grilled taste overall. And it tastes delicious, surely.
For more news and information visit https://instachronicles.com/