Charlene Fleming is a former athlete but she didn’t get fame for it. She got fame because of her married life. She got married to a famous American boxer, Micky Ward. She got fame as the wife of Micky Ward. Her husband is famous for his fight under light welterweight.
Charlene Fleming was born appropriately in the year 1975. Her exact date of birth is not available as she didn’t mention that in front of the public or on social media. Her exact date and month are not available but she is approximately 46 years old as of 2021.
She is a former Athlete in America. She is married to Micky Ward. Mickey ward competed from 1985 to 2003. Mickey ward is quite famous for his boxing and fighting skills.
Charlene belongs to the United States and holds American nationality. She has mixed ethnicity. She belongs to a Christian relation.
Charlene Fleming Height and Weight and Appearance
How tall is she? And how much does she weigh? Charlene is 46 years old and was born in 1975. Her height is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters tall. She weighs around 55 kg or 121 lbs.
Charlene has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurement is 33-27-39 inches. Her shoe size is 6.5 (US).
Charlene Fleming Husband
Who is her husband? In the year 1999, she tied the knot with Mickey Ward. The couple were dating each other for a long time and finally got married in the year 1999. He was her long-time boyfriend. A couple is also blessed with children too. The duo together has a daughter too. They named their daughter ‘Kasie Ward’.
Charlene Fleming is married to George Michael Ward Jr. (Mickey Ward). The two were in a relationship for the last two years and later finally tied the knot. They both tied the knot in the year 1999. Mickey is a retired boxer and owns a boxing gym with a former trainer. He is a motivational speaker too.
Charlene Fleming is living a happy life with her family. She has a small and cute family. She is a caring and loving mother of Kasie Ward. Charlene’s family members include Micky (husband), Alice, Dicky, Kasie (Daughter), and nephew. She is enjoying her life very well with her family members.
Her career? Charlene is a former athlete in America. Charlene is the well-known wife of Mickey Ward.
Charlene Fleming also appears in the 2010 film The Fighter. It is a biographical sports drama film made in the United States.
Mickey Ward is famous for his boxing and fighting skills. He had completed his fighting from 1985 to 2003. Micky’s brother and mother are also memorable real-life personalities.
During his career, he participated in a total of 51 matches. He had won 38 matches from those. He had lost 13 matches in the meantime. Mickey owns a boxing gym with his former trainer Dicky Eklund.
Charlene Fleming also appeared (or rather someone played/portrayed her) in the 2010 film The Fighter. It is an American biographical sports drama film. The director of this film is David O. Russell. Moreover, it is a movie that centers on the lives of professional boxer Micky Ward and his older half-brother Dicky Eklund. Moreover, it revolves around her husband’s early career in boxing.
Charlene doesn’t have any social media account. She doesn’t like to post her daily life in front of social media or unknown people. Charlene is a very introverted person and prefers to stay away from the limelight and media. She doesn’t give her details in front of social media and people she doesn’t know.
It’s the reason why there is no information about her family, parents, siblings on social media. There is information about her because of the fame she got as being the wife of Mickey Ward. Mickey wards her husband is quite famous for being a boxer and fighter. He had won many matches in her career.
Besides this, her husband Micky Ward is active on Instagram with the tag name where he has got more than 42.7K followers and posted 171 posts.
Charlene Fleming’s net worth is $2 million. She earns appropriately $2 million.
23 Facts about Charlene Flaming or Charlene Flaming Ward
- Charlene Fleming is not much active on social media accounts.
- Charlene keeps her personal life away from the limelight and social media.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She is very close to her husband Mickey and daughter Kasie.
- She lives in Lowell, America.
- Mickey is the owner of a boxing gym as well as an outdoor hockey rink.
- Charlene Fleming got fame for being the wife of famous American boxer Mickey Ward.
- She was born in 1975 and currently, she is 46 years old appropriately.
- Her information is very less on accounts. That’s why many doesn’t recognize her.
- Charlene has 2 pet dogs.
- Mickey got retired in 2003. His last match was in 2003.
- Kasie Ward is the daughter of Charlene and Micky Ward. Kasie was also a frequent attendee of her father’s boxing matches. In a newspaper article, she was also seen with her grandmother, uncle, and cousin. Micky’s Instagram account has a photo of this.
- Ward revealed in his 2012 autobiography that he was sexually abused as a child by a friend of Dicky’s, another boxer known only by his nickname, “Hammer.”
- After he retired from his career as a boxer, Micky became a motivational speaker.
- Mickey ward competed from 1985 to 2003. Mickey ward is quite famous for his boxing and fighting skills.
- Her height is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters tall. She weighs around 55 kg or 121 lbs.
- In the year 1999, she tied the knot with Mickey Ward. The couple were dating each other for a long time and finally got married.
- Charlene Fleming’s net worth is $2 million. She earns appropriately $2 million.
- Charlene’s family members include Micky (husband), Alice, Dicky, Kasie (Daughter), and nephew.
- Micky Ward is active on Instagram with the tag name where he has got more than 42.7K followers.
- The couple was dating each other for a long and later they decided to live together or spend their life together forever.
- Charlene was born in the United States. She holds American nationality with mixed ethnicity. She belongs to the Christian religion as well.
- She is happy with her family and enjoying her life simply with family without any limelight.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are Micky Ward and Charlene still together?
Mickey Ward and Charlene were dating each other for two years and later they both decided to live together so they tied the knot in the year 1999.
- Who is Charlene in The Fighter?Amy Adams
- Is Charlene is much active on social media?
She is not much active on social media accounts. Charlene keeps her personal life away from the limelight and social media.
For more amazing news visit instachronicles.com