I know many of you are curious to know about “Blue Yeti drivers in windows 10“. Why you would not be curious to know about this when this is the most important among all of us this time. Trust me guys I am curious too like you all to know about this all. In this ongoing article, you will get all the information related to it.
So for what you guys are waiting for? Start reading this amazing and informative article and grab as much information as you all guys can. So without wasting much time we should start this amazing article to grab as much information as you all guys can. So, let’s start reading this article.
About Blue Yeti drivers in windows 10
If you are being the owner of the Blue Yeti microphone you just may have to encounter the error Blue Yeti which is not recognized. The issue of Blue Yeti has not been recognized which may be caused by the faulty USB cable and the corrupted drivers or just something else.
So, in the following article, we will show you the way to just how to fix the error Blue Yeti drivers in windows 10 which is not recognized.
Top 4 Ways to Fix Blue Yeti Not Recognized
In the following section, we will just walk through the way about how to fix the error for the Blue Yeti drivers in windows 10 USB device which is not recognized.
Way 1. Set Blue Yeti as your Default Device
To just fix the error of the Blue Yeti which is not recognized, you can set Blue Yeti drivers in windows 10 as your Default device first.
Now, here is the way to put your device on default.
- Right-click on the Speaker icon at the bottom of the system tray shown on your screen.
- Then click on the Sounds.
- Then you have to navigate your Recording tab.
- Find your Blue Yeti microphone there and then right-click on it and then just select Set as Default Device.
- Click on Apply and then on OK to confirm all the changes.
When all steps are just finished then reboot your computer and then check whether the error of Blue Yeti not recognized has been solved or not.
If this solution has not been effective then just try another solution.
Way 2. Inspect Hardware
The error of the Blue Yeti drivers in windows 10 not recognized in the Windows 10 may be caused by the faulty USB port. So in the order to just fix this type of error, you should check whether your hardware is working properly or not.
Check your hardware and verify that everything has been in working conditions. Make sure that your microphone has been turned on and is functioning.
Then check your connection and verify the integrity of the cable on both ends.
Way 3. Run the Playing Audio Troubleshooter
To just fix the error of the Blue Yeti drivers in windows 10 which is not recognized you can also try running the Play Audio by Troubleshooter.
Now, here are the steps to do this.
- Press your Windows key and I key together to just open Settings on your computer.
- In the pop-up window just choose Update & Security to continue it.
- Then in the left panel, you have to click Troubleshoot to just continue.
- On the right-side panel click on Run the troubleshooter under the Playing Audio to just continue.
Then the troubleshooter will just begin to scan the problems on your computer and you can fix them. When the scanning process has been finished then reboot your computer and check whether the error of the Blue Yeti not recognized is solved or not.
Way 4. Update Blue Yeti Driver
If the driver has been corrupted, you may just also encounter the error Blue Yeti which is not recognized. So, to fix this Blue Yeti USB device not recognized error, you have to choose the updated Blue Yeti driver.
Now, here has been the way to just do this.
- Press your Windows key and R key together to just open the Run dialog.
- Then type the devmgmt.MSc in that box and then click OK to continue.
- In the Device Manager window just find the sound, video, and game controllers and expand it.
- Find out the Blue Yeti driver and then right-click it.
- Then choose Update driver to just continue.
- Next, choose the Search automatically for updating the driver software to continue.
- Then wait for the process to just finish it.
When all of the steps are finished then reboot your computer and then check whether the error of the Blue Yeti has not recognized Windows 10 is solved or not.
To sum up this all this post has been introduced around 4 ways to fix the error of Blue Yeti which is not recognized.
If you have come across the same type of issue then try these solutions I have given in the post for you all. If you have any better solution to fix this type of error of the Blue Yeti drivers in windows 10 which is not recognized, you can share it on the comment zone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Blue Yeti need drivers?
How do I install Blue Yeti drivers?
- Navigate your taskbar and then right-click on the Windows logo icon.
- Select your Device Manager from the list of options.
- Find your problematic Blue Yeti mic.
- Then right-click on the device.
- Select the Update driver by its option.
- Make your Device Manager search for the driver you need online.
Why won’t my PC recognize my Blue Yeti?
What does gain do on Blue Yeti?
How to Test a Microphone in Windows 10?
- Right-click on the speaker icon in your taskbar, then just select Sounds then Recording.
- If the microphone has been grayed out and then labeled as Disabled, this may have explained why the microphone has not been working.
- Speak in your microphone.
- Your microphone is now being connected and tested which is working correctly.
For more latest updates visit here instachronicles.com