Looking forward to becoming a barbeque master? To all the barbeque lovers, this article is specially curated for you! With all the different varieties of barbeque machines available out there, we will be making our top pick for the best natural gas grill, so that you can make your hamburgers in a better way!
Buying a grill is considered an important investment, one which requires a good amount of thought and influence. The right kind of grill will make all the difference and the wrong kind, a big catastrophe (especially if you’re hosting Sunday brunch!). But do not worry, because, by the end of this article, we shall list our favorite natural gas grill and our top pick
But before we jump into our favorites, it’s important to consider a few important factors which may influence your grill buying decision! Even the best natural gas grill might turn out to be worst if these factors don’t coincide with your best natural gas grill! So, pay attention to these important details, or you’ll ruin that Sunday brunch!
How to Cut Wood Without Power Tools? Simple Methods and Hacks to Cut Wood.
Important factors to be considered
1. Number of burners- the number of burners influences the speed or rate at which you’re cooking your meat or veggies. More burners increase the overall versatility of the grill. You can cook your food in different burners at varying temperatures, which increases speed and more food to be cooked easily. Therefore, it’s always preferable to go with a greater number of burners!
2. Cooking grates – made of stainless steel or iron, each grill comes with cooking grates which must possess excellent heat retention qualities. The thickness of the grates would increase the overall heat retention of the grates, so your food will stay warmer for longer.
3. Hose length- in the case of a natural gas grill, hose length plays an important part. Usually, a hose length is connected to the gas thermal junction on the exterior part of your house. The grill must come with a long enough hose to cover the area depending o the size of your house, if not you must purchase an additional hose
4. Extra features- a constant lookout when we buy anything is “special features”, don’t leave that trait will purchasing the best natural gas grill. Make sure you find your favorite special features like cooling racks, better cooking grates, side burners, etc. which appeal to you. Extra features make all the difference between a good and bad natural gas grill.
Our top picks!
Here, we shall list out our favorite best natural gas grills along with their various pros and cons to make your decision-making easier and faster for you!
Weber 7470001 Summit S-670 6-Burner Natural Gas Grill, Stainless Steel-
considered the best in the barbeque world, this crowd favorite is slightly more on the expensive side but if you’re willing to splurge, then it will be worth the investment. It comes with spacious cooking and cooling area with a built-in thermometer, two stainless steel work areas, six tool hooks, and an enclosed cabinet. A go-to for all barbeque lovers, this grill is considered the best and will not disappoint you.
- large cooking area
- lighted control knobs
- rotisserie system
- great views and highly recommend
- flimsy cabinet doors
Evo Professional Classic Wheeled Cart Flattop Natural Gas Grill -10-0002-NG
Not as spacious as the weber series, but still a crowd classic, Evo professional is ideal for brunch parties. It comes with a two-burner natural gas grill along with a state of -the art equipped seasoned flat top (steel) making it a nice addition to your patio!
The gas grill can be ignited with an electric knob and it is pretty easy to move in-between places as its lightweight and not an unnecessary burden
- Extremely useful seasoned flat top
- Better mobility
- Inclusive of tools and accessories
- Considered expensive for the facilities provided.
In mega-deal, Microsoft to buy video game Activision Blizzard for $68.7B
Weber Q-3200 natural gas grill
if you don’t have a sufficient amount of space but want to barbeque this weber model is considered one of the best for those who lack space. Durable and affordable, if you ever want to hook up a quick barbeque session then the weber model is considered highly efficient.
Small does not mean not useful, this weber model might compromise in size but it makes up for it in its amazing features like fold-down tables, a built-in thermometer, and a removable catch pan. It also comes with a 10ft flexible hose and is ideal for small patio or deck
- Takes less space
- Can be moved easily
- Compact design
- no handle for wheeling
- the warming rack is very small
Dyna-Glo Premier 2-Burner Natural Gas Grill
Considered a budget-friendly option in the case of traditional grills, the Dyna-Glo premier natural gas grill is considered one of the best natural gas grills. It has over two burner tops along with an ample amount of cooking space.
The brand contains Equiheat technology which gives out consistent heat distribution. Along with quick-start ignition, folding side shelves, tool hooks, and even a towel holder. Considered the ideal grill top set for a common household, this is an ideal investment.
- Reasonable price
- Added features
- Comes with 10ft long hose
- Heats quickly and consistently
- Doesn’t give out heat like other grills
- Hot spots across cooking surfaces
Napoleon prestige natural gas grill
Considered one of the best natural gas grills, this barbeque machine comes with a sufficient amount of cooking space with an infrared side and a rear burner. 4 stainless steel burners onboard with sear plates along with Jetfire ignition set and many more important features, this grill top is considered the best in business at an affordable price!
- Infrared rear and side burner
- 4 stainless steel burners
- Affordable in comparison to others
- Assembling is awkward
Our personal favorite
After careful evaluation, our top pick for the best natural gas grill is (drumroll!!)
Weber 7470001 Summit S-670 6-Burner Natural Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
A crowd favorite and our favorite too! This is considered the best natural gas grill set. Though comparatively costlier than other safe options, it is considered a very wise investment! Therefore, if you’re willing to splurge then this is the most ideal option for you!
1. Are natural gas grills worth it?
Natural gas grills are definitely worth the hype and investment! They have become increasingly popular throughout the years. You don’t have to worry about fuel running out mid-cooking once installed.
2. Do you need a regulator for the natural gas grill?
It is very important to have an appliance regulator and the rules do not change for a natural gas grill. The regulator controls the pressure going through into the grill which gives a safe and sound barbeque experience
3. Can you grill inside the house?
The no.1 rule of barbeque is that you never grill inside the house or even in your garage. Charcoal or gas grills give out huge amounts of carbon monoxide which is lethal even in small amounts. Therefore, always pick out well-ventilated areas before any type of barbeque party!