Story of fame acquired by Mrs. & Mr. Kolfage
The name Kolfage has procured fame, not on some conservative grounds. But the reason behind this is veteran Air Force officer Mr. Brian Kolfage, who suffered excruciating injuries. This incident happened over the time when he was in Iraq. Ashley Kolfage is acclaimed and renowned for her dedicated love and the one who regardless of Brain’s being a triple amputee was determined to marry him. Keep on scrolling to know more about Ashley Kolfage.
Biography And Profile
The Maiden name of Ashley Kolfage’s was Ashley Goetz. She was born on 16th September 1985. She is indigenous of San Angelo, Texas. She was brought up in San Angelo. But information regarding her family, childhood, and the life she traversed is latent from the general public.
Ashley Kolfage completed her high school in her native place San Angelo at the Central High School. From Angelo State University she acquired her degree in Education. In 2008 she was graduated from the university where since 2004 she had studied.
She is employed as an Instagram model. She does this to fetch an earning for her family. This frequently involves clicking pictures of herself in clothes and products that people desire to purchase and she models various things as a ‘gram’ fashion model.
Marriage to Brian Kolfage
In 2003, Mr. Brain Kolfage initially appears to Miss. Ashley at that time she was in her high school in her junior year. Then she used to work as a hostess at Chilis Restaurant. And brain was assigned an Air force Base, not at much distance from San Angelo, and use to visit the restaurant quite often. Ashley enlightens about this to Cosmopolitan as an expose on her life. She framed that initially, they were friends but Brain has a liking for her and quite many times tried to exchange numbers with her but she was already committed at that moment which averted her from confessing.
Later in the same year, Mr. Brain Kolfage was redeployed to Kuwait. Before Iran’s mishap, they managed to be in touch. A week later of Brain’s was dispositioned to Iraq, an indelible incident took place and a rocket barged in into his camp due to which Mr. Brain Kolfage both legs were shredded instantly and he lost his right hand and his lungs collapsed. Ashley was notified about it by their common friends as they were in the least contact until 2008.
She was mustering at college when Mr. Brain and Ashley reunited on Facebook. Then after chatting sessions Brain initiated and summoned her to his place in Arizona and not more than a year they both fallen for each other. Brain divulged his emotions for her and she willfully said yes. They hitched in the year 2011 in May on 28th.
They are happily living in Arizona and have two children. Ashley Kolfage disclosed, about her husband that he is fierce and contemptuous about his health and well-being as he was enrolled in rehabilitation to master the living without his left hand and limbs adequately. She also stated that a few things are time-consuming but he still manages to make things decently.
Sneek-Peak of gossips about Ashley Kolfage!!!!
Ashley Kolfage in a conversation with Midweek in 2012 in November revealed that she had worked as a second-grade teacher. In another interview in the same month of November 2012 with City Net Magazine, she discloses that she was employed in Hawaii as a teacher during her endeavor of a requisition in modeling. In the conversation, Ashley also told that she always aspired to be a model, veteran, or teacher since she was a juvenescence. In her statement, she added, “ I don’t look like an exemplary teacher but I am!!” Ashley Kolfage recently mentioned on her official website that she has commenced working as a “brand influencer
Being a participant in Homes for Wounded Warriors Foundation’s donation campaign Ashley Kolfage contested to be a Maxim magazine’s cover model in the year 2018. In an interview with The Military Times Ashley divulges about her campaign, she said “My goal is to raise the most money. I would love to win the cover, but when I found out that Maxim was raising money for wounded warriors, it made me aspire to do it even better. I love that Maxim supports our heroes.”
Air Force magazine featuring Mr. Brain Kolfage discloses that before getting settled in Miramar Beach Florida he and his wife Ashley drove all the way for his graduation from the university in Arizona in the year 2014. He also cited that he and his wife Ashley Kolfage pay their routine visit to injured veterans in Bethesda, Maryland at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
Facts to know about Ashley Kolfage :
- After achieving her graduation she shifted to Arizona to be with her husband. Ashley’s husband pencil in a work for her as a teaching assistant and then there she was employed in one of the eight schools in Catalina Foothills Unified School District.
- Ashley Kolfag’s body is very alluring and impeccably appropriate for a ramp show and this is what led her to grapple the 5th position in the contest to be the cover girl of the Maxima in the year 2018. she precisely used the voting procedure of that platform for raising funds for Homes for Wounded Soldiers as a charity.
- Ashley Kolfage and her husband Brain Kolfage have been an integral part of the fundraising venture and raised a billion dollars to provide revenue for the construction of the wall that President Trump tried to build.
- Ashley Kolfage’s acknowledgment doesn’t fence at the Maxim Cover Girl but she flourished proceeded with the bang for the Dynamic Desert Photography’s catalog.
- Mrs. Kolfage’s success graph is unrestrained beyond modeling and teaching, She is also an acclaimed entrepreneur who retains the Coconut Chic boutique, which deals usually in the manufacturing and selling of children’s clothes.
- Ashley Kolfage and Brain Kolfage battled some medical issues to have kids. After quite a few medical probes they finally combat Ashley’s health issues and now they have two wonderful kids and they are a happy complete family.
- She is employed as an Instagram model. She does this to fetch an earning for her family. This frequently involves clicking pictures of herself in clothes and products that people desire to purchase and she models various things as a ‘gram’ fashion model.
- In the year 2012 January, The Tucson Sentinel mentioned that Ashley Kolfage bestowed flowers to the wounded representative and her husband Brain Kolfage was a guest of Congresswoman Gabby Giffords at President Barack Obama’s state of the union address.
For more amazing updates and details visit Instachronicle!