A man living in Maryland’s Montgomery County shot and accomplished his spouse and an 18-year-old neighbour in Carroll County, before coming back to his home and murdering himself, as per the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office. The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office said the incident occurred at home in the 7900 square feet of Bennett Branch Road in Mount Airy on Thursday.
WHAT, WHO, WHOM, WHEN, AND WHY?
Joseph Zujkowski, 35, who lived in Gaithersburg, went to 7910 Bennett Branch Road in Mount Airy on Thursday and shot and killed his spouse Heather Zujkowski, 36, with a rifle. Specialists said Joseph Zukowski headed to his significant other’s home, shot and thrashed her with a rifle before firing her neighbour who attempted to run into the yard of a close-by neighbour.
The spouse was known as Heather Zujkowski, specialists said. The neighbour, known as Noah Homayouni, is a South Carroll High School understudy who was outside the house and lived nearby. It’s hazy why Homayouni was shot. Heather Zujkowski inhabited the Mount Airy home with her three youngsters. The youngsters who are between the ages of 5 and 12 were not hurt in the shootings, as indicated by a news discharge.
The sheriff’s office said the Zujkowskis were isolated, and a defensive shielding instruction is identifying Joseph as the respondent lapsed in January. In the wake of shooting his significant other, Joseph at that point, shot Noah Homayouni, an undergraduate at South Carroll High School, who was outside at the hour of the shooting and lived nearby to Heather, the discharge said. Homayouni rushed to the yard of a close-by home, the sheriff’s office said.
REPORTS BY POLICE
- The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office was called to Bennett Branch Road for reports of shots discharged around 2:50 p.m. on Thursday where they discovered Homayouni gunshot wounds.
- They at that point responded to the first location for the call where they found Heather Zukowski.
- Montgomery County police countered to the home. When they showed up, police found the presume had shot himself, as indicated by the discharge. He was articulated dead on the scene.
- Joseph Zujkowski fled the scene before returning to his Gaithersburg home and murdering himself. At the point when police got to his home, he was articulated dead at the scene, authorities said.
- Homayouni was moved to the Mount Airy jubilee grounds, where he was to be transported by helicopter for additional attention yet, passed on before air transport.
- The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office said the examination is progressing. Anybody with data about Joseph Zukowski or the episode is approached to contact the police at 410-386-2571.