A Lot of Deadly bacteria found in aromatherapy product sold at Walmart, Dangerous

The Walmart aromatherapy room spray that was sold at the store for $3 has been linked to four cases of an uncommon bacterial infection never seen in America before. Two people, including a child, have …

A Lot of Deadly bacteria found in aromatherapy product sold at Walmart,

The Walmart aromatherapy room spray that was sold at the store for $3 has been linked to four cases of an uncommon bacterial infection never seen in America before. Two people, including a child, have died as well according to officials from Georgia Health Department who are warning other shoppers about this dangerous product being used incorrectly or by mistake when Mistolene is meant only for inhalation purposes, not diffusion one example would be putting your clothes into fabric steamer with no protection between them while also spraying yourself down heavily wearing light-colored clothing since both will absorb some mist.

On Friday, the Consumer Product Safety Commission announced that Walmart has started to recall nearly 4 thousand bottles of “Better Homes & Gardens Essential Oil Infused Aromatherapy Room Spray with Gemstones.” They are urging anyone in possession or who finds this product at home should return it immediately rather than dispose of it themselves since inhalation is possible when using these kinds of oils.

The agency advises consumers to return the product they purchased at Walmart in “clean, clear zip-top resealable bags” placed inside of a small cardboard box. People who have been exposed can develop an illness called melioidosis that may result either through severe pneumonia or blood infection; if untreated it is often fatal.

The agency is advising consumers to return the product in “clean, clear zip-top resealable bags” placed inside of a small cardboard box. People who are exposed can develop an illness called melioidosis which will either lead them to severe pneumonia or blood infection without treatment; it’s fatal if left untreated.

People can get infected through open wounds on their skin or inhaling bacteria. Most of these infections happen when people breathe in the associated mist from an outside source such as a puddle, river stream, and even sneeze according to this article.

“There’s an antibacterial chemical in the mist,” said Dr. Jill Weatherhead, assistant professor at Baylor College of Medicine and Tropical Disease Division Director for Public Health Preparedness & Response (PHP&R). “People likely inhaled it.” The bacteria that cause melioidosis are not usually found here but can be found on rare occasions throughout America when they get transported from their original home near Southeast Asia or northern Australia due to improper waste disposal practices; there had never been reported cases before this year- four Americans diagnosed with these infections without any travel history outside our country!

for more details and updates visit Instachronicles

Leave a Comment

close