Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 10 Episode 23
In Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 10 Episode 23, Kandi Burruss and her husband, Todd Tucker, continue to face fallout from their fight during the season finale. Atlanta rapper Future continues to cause problems for Kandi and Todd, as he continues to make negative comments about them on social media. Kandi and Todd decide to hire a bodyguard to keep Future away from them, but things quickly go awry. Kandi and Todd’s bodyguard end up assaulting Future, and the rapper ends up getting arrested. Kandi and Todd have to deal with the aftermath of the altercation, and they struggle to come to terms with their relationship.
1. How did Kandi and Raheem’s relationship change during Season 10?
2. How did Kandi and Raheem’s relationship change during the first half of Season 11? 3. What drove Kandi and Raheem’s decision to end their relationship? 4. How did Kandi and Raheem’s relationship change after their breakup? In season 10 Kandi and Raheem’s relationship started rocky, but gradually improved as the season went on. They fought from time to time, but their love for each other was always evident. Towards the end of the season, Raheem finally confessed his feelings for Kandi, and their relationship quickly progressed from there. The first half of Season 11 was difficult for Kandi and Raheem. They were constantly fighting, and their relationship was slowly deteriorating. They decided to end their relationship in the middle of the season, after a particularly rough fight. After their breakup, Kandi and Raheem’s relationship
2. What was the most surprising development in the episode?
2. The most surprising development in the episode was the revelation that the killer was, in fact, one of the suspects.
3. What was your favorite love story of the episode?
It was hard to choose just one favorite love story from “The Best Man,” but after giving it some thought, I think my favorite was the one between Ryan and Jenny. They had been through a lot together, and their love was strong. It was beautiful to see them fight for each other and their relationship was really sweet.
4. What did you think of Kandi’s new look?
When I first saw Kandi’s new look, I was impressed. I loved the new hairstyle and the color of her hair. I thought she looked really beautiful.
5. Was there a particular love story you were sad to see the end?
There was a love story that I was sad to see the end. It was a story between two people who were meant to be together. Sadly, one of them passed away before they could be together.
In the final episode of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s tenth season, Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker finally get married. However, their nuptials are quickly disrupted when Kandi’s ex-boyfriend, T.I., shows up to the ceremony with his new girlfriend, Keyshia Cole. T.I. also reveals that he’s planning to sue Kandi for defamation of character, and he wants her to sign a legal document that says she’s innocent. Kandi refuses to sign the document, and she and Todd decide to get married without T.I. as their witness. At the reception, Kandi and Todd dance to the song “No One” by Usher and Lil Jon.
“Always be Updated with us, visit InstaChronicles for Real-time Updates”